A-Open House Training
- Facilitator assisted study
- Multimedia slide shows help understanding of the subject matter.
- Study material has been designed to reinforce learning & for recording the notes for future reference.
- Exercises help to apply learning & cross check through available solutions.
- Group discussions help to create clear understanding of the subject matter.
While the Workshops are open to all students who have lost or are in jeopardy of losing their financial aid, only students who meet the criteria below are required to attend a Mandatory Workshop prior to submitting a Appeal:
- Insufficient Credits (below 67% completion rate),
- Insufficient Grade Point Average (below 2.0 cumulative GPA), and/or
- Earned all F, WF, or combination of failing (F, WF), withdrawals (W), or incomplete (I) grades during a semester.
Students, who have a status of Financial Aid Warning or Financial Aid Disqualification for any reason indicated above, should plan to attend a Workshop once they have gathered all information and documentation pertinent to their Appeal. In addition to attending a Workshop, students who wish to appeal the disqualification of their federal financial aid must meet with a Counsellor to develop an academic plan of completion for their program of study. Appeals must be submitted to the Student Financial Aid & Scholarships Office by the following deadlines to be considered for the current semester. Students strongly encouraged completing Workshop and Academic Plan one during the semester of Financial Aid Warning.
- Standard IT Training
- Customized IT Training
- Certification Track
- Quality Assurance Training
- Induction Training